Sullivan is responsible for the Relationship Management and Trust Administration for 30 family relationships with over $200 million in assets under management. Prior to joining FAMILY OFFICE® in 1998, she was with M&I Trust and Investment Management Company in Milwaukee, WI and has more than 20 years’ experience in the trust industry.
Sullivan earned her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, and received a trust administration degree from the University of South Florida where she earned a Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation.
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
- Central Florida Estate Planning Council
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Insurance Agents – Florida Department of Financial Services
- Board Member, National Charitable Foundation
- Mentor, Support our Scholars
- Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society
- Fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society