Senior Vice President
Langley is responsible for development and delivery of services to families through his office in Eustis, Florida. With more than 35 years’ experience in the trust industry, he held various trust management positions at SunTrust Bank before joining FAMILY OFFICE®.
A Florida native, Langley graduated with a degree in business from the University of Central Florida and completed the National Graduate Trust School of the American Bankers Association at Northwestern University and was awarded the Certified Trust Financial Advisor designation (CTFA). Prior to college, he served in the United States Army during the 1960’s.
- Chairman, Deferred Gifts Committee, Holmes Regional Medical Center Development Council
- Board Member, Brevard County Estate Planning Council
- Board Member and Committee Chairman, Leesburg Regional Medical Center Foundation
- Member, Central Florida and Lake County Estate Planning Councils
CITE the Lighthouse for Central Florida, Inc.
- Kiwanis and United Way projects