Director, Philanthropic Services
Ms. Brown is responsible for philanthropic services at FAMILY OFFICE®. This includes the administration of private foundations and donor advised funds. She helps clients set philanthropic objectives, formulate a giving strategy that complements their estate planning and administers those plans. She aims to help our clients increase the impact of their charitable giving for generations to come.
Before joining Family Office, Ms. Brown spent 18 years in the healthcare industry focusing on brand awareness, relationship strategy, marketing development and community engagement. She has worked with large healthcare organizations such as Orlando Health, Nemours Children’s Hospital and OneBlood.
Ms. Brown earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Executive Leadership Committee, Go Red for Men, 2012
- Executive Leadership Committee, American Heart Association, Heart Ball, 2011
- Board of Directors, Florida Association of Blood Banks, 2008-2011
- Board Member, Golden Rule Foundation, 1999-2005
- Junior League of Greater Orlando, 1998-2003
- Leadership Orlando Graduate, Class 56
- Host Committee Member, Nordstrom’s Grand Opening, 2002
- Committee Member, Orange County Commission on Aging
- Program Chair, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women 10th Birthday, 1999